Terms and Conditions
booking terms and conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a booking confirmation or email from us.
- By placing a booking with us, either verbally or via email, regardless of whether a booking form has been returned or deposit paid it is deemed that the customer has read, understood, fully agreed to and is bound by all our terms and conditions of hire.
- Letter tables can not be held responsible for any unforseen circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event, this may include but not limited to events such as:
- Severe weather
- Traffic delays
- Break down of vehicles
- Equipment failure
In the case that we can not attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our insurance liability will be limited to refunding all of the monies paid
- All hires are subject to a deposit of 25%, all deposits are non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is to be paid in full and cleared, 28 days prior to the event start date.
- Advertised prices are subject to change without prior notification, however once a deposit has been paid, the price is fixed until the day of the event.
- All goods remain the property of letter tables, at all times.
- Letter tables reserve the right to amend or alter the style of any product specifications, without prior notice.
- Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed with the customer/venue. The table shall not be moved from this position once setup. Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to setup the table. Please ensure you have obtained permission at your venue to use/display the table.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting up the letter table more demanding i.e going up narrow stairs, long distances from unloading area to venue etc.
- You the client agree to cover the company (letter tables) for any damage,misuse or theft of the companys equipment whilst on hire. In the event that the equipment is damaged beyond economical repair or are lost, the client shall bear the full cost of replacements.
- The company accept no liability for any personal injury arising from misuse of the tables, and any damage to venue property arising from misuse.
- With your permission, Letter tables may use any of the photos from the event for advertising and promotional material.
- The client is responsible for the safekeeping of the equipment during the hire period. The equipment should be returned in the condition it was displayed in with no damages.
Please contact us if you are uncertain about any of our terms and conditions before you book, or any other aspect of hire.